R.I.P. MCQUEEN


I like to see this outfit as something I would wear to his funeral: feminine and bold, elegant, with sunglasses to cover my mascara-stained eyes, and fiery because McQueen loved powerful looks.
Incredibly sad.

This post is a direct copy paste from my chictopia. I'm still not sure if I'm going to import most of my posts from there or if I'm going to make a fresh start. It feels weird to have my stuff in two different places, kind of like when you move in with a boyfriend but you're still living out of a suitcase. But this event, this thing that happened that left everyone who was into fashion in a state of shock... I felt that this was important enough for me to definitely be taken with me to my new blog. He was not finished creating.

1 comment

  1. hallo,,, I Cecef, I am a seller of herbal medicine via online no one in Indonesia
    http://obatkolesteroltinggi.biz/obat-asam-lambung/

    ReplyDelete