The Mummers - Wonderland

Youtube the song in my title, it is absolutely dreamy and lovely and bigband and retro and stunning.

We just brought our cat to the vet to get him castrated. I feel totally guilty, which is sort of silly but it’s our orange cat and he’s always been the apple of my eye. He’s such a tomcat, all rough and handsome and flirtacious. I’m scared he’ll lose his personality when the whole ordeal is over :(

I just got an old sewing machine from my mom and I’m quite excited to use it, but it seems that in our day and age (and city) it is a task similar to the quest for the Holy Grail to find sewing necessities. Fabric for instance, it is VERY hard to find a fabricstore nearby! How do you guys deal with this? I’ve taken a look at my class-schedule for the first semester and it is very nearly empty, so I’ll probably have a lot of spare time on my hands to do the sewing thing!


 dress, coat, scarf: Pimkie
socks: H&M
shoes: texto

On to my outfit: just a little layering. I wanted to do the cute socks in shoes thing again and I wanted to wear my babydoll dress, so this is the end result! A cute back to school look, no? When my classes finally start on the 28th of september, fall will really be upon us. I hope it will still be warm enough for (over the knee)socks by then! :D
Have a nice day!

2 comments

  1. Really great outfit!
    I start following you, hope you'll vistit my blog and follow if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great outfit!
    I start following you, hope you'll vistit my blog and follow if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete