Green Hair Red Docs Pastel Collar



This outfit is probably edgier than most of you expect from me, but this is just as me as any sweet floral dress. I am a multi-faceted human being! In fact, I feel as if I show more of my real personality when I wear something edgy like this. Not that my usual outfits are subtle by most people's standards, but a girly, cute type of weirdness still feels a lot more subtle than this rebellious teenager attire. Which I love.
Also, my boots are fierce as HELL. My outfit was inspired by Amy Blue(The Doom Generation), I guess. Her iconic punky tough girl style with the retro cat eye glasses has always inspired me to no end.


The Doom Generation is both pretty weird and pretty awesome. A trip of a movie.

sweater, coat, socks: H&M
backpack: River Island
boots: Dr Martens
shorts: Think Twice vintage, Levis
blouse: Vero Moda
sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

My babe-alicious blogger buddies Elien and Paulien already posted their outfits. We get together all the time to take pictures of each other. It's exactly as sexy as it sounds.

14 comments

  1. Een van m'n meest favoriete outfits die je al gepost hebt. Zo awesome!!!!! Je staat echt super met de Docs! Zéker met je haar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The sweater looks so comfy! :D
    I need some picture taking buddies, but all my blogger friends in my state are a little too far away, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I wish I had blogger buddies! Your sunnies are to die for and so are your boots. I like this edgy look on you!

    http://seaofdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah wat gezellig, ik wil ook bloggervriendinnetjes :D Rood staat trouwens heel mooi bij je groene haar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of how I got to know you years ago. I love your punkass fierce looks sugar <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I need a pair of denim shorts for this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all of these photos and I love the bit of edginess! your hair is so fun! I can't get over it... making me want to bring back my delft-blue highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah :) that last sentence :D I lovee those sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha die laatste zin xD
    Leuke outfit. Het heeft inderdaad die Amy Blue feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this. Especially the hair. And those shoes really are fierce as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen the film a couple times. The scene in the warehouse on the mattress? I have to avert my eyes. Very few things in film REALLY affect me, but that's one of them. And it's so... icky, how they share her D: in front of each other D: But then again I'm the girl who feels immodest in pants SO.

    I'm with you on being multi-faceted though, even style-wise. I love my pretty dresses and feminine clothes, but sometimes I just like being grungy looking and tromping around in some boots. Those red docs are awesome btw, so great, but I'd be scared to scuff them up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i personally found the scene right after that a lot more disturbing, what with the rape and cutting off penises and all, BUT THAT MIGHT BE ME :D

    ReplyDelete