Huize Happaert


Hi guys! Remember me telling you about that Blogger Closet Sale some other bloggers and me are hosting (DO come check it out!) during Antwerp Fashion Night? Well, just a few days ago Elien, Paulien and me got together to inspect the site were all of this will be going down. The people behind the Huis Happaert have been so kind to let us use some of the buildings that belong to their estate free of charge, and gave us a tour in the actual Huis Happaert as well. 

The rooms we will be hosting our closet sale in are great albeit very stripped down, but the Huis Happaert surely is not. Luxurious, elegant and decked out befitting its 16th century history as the house of mayor Happaert. Every doorway led to another perfectly decorated room, and I'm delighted to share some of my favorite details of the house with you! Hallway, sitting rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.


I WERK it to get a good picture.



And if you're not in love with the place yet, the pictures on the official facebook page surely will pull you over the edge. The entire building can be booked for an event, but sadly you can't just rent a room for a night. I'm totally saving up to host my wedding at the Huis Happaert, but I'm a bit scared of finding out what the price might be... But dreaming's free!

15 comments

  1. ahnee helemaal nie haha, echt fijn dat je erover gepost hebt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you referring to Annebeth with a name very similar to the one of a published writer (from way before any of you even became on the scene, before the internet - I have paper clippings from "Annie b." that can't be found online), please? The dash doesn't really make a difference. You both are more creative than this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The denim jacket looks fabulous! Did you bleach it yourself...and if so: how did you get it so white?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great venue for the closet sale. We got bloggers united here too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biiiitch, oe schoon is dees? I move there e pliz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOW its beautiful!!!! Hope its not tooo much!!! Love your style :)
    Follow each other????****ZARA gift certificate giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.com*******

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Echt zo'n mooie plaats. Doet me dromen over een huwelijk in Versailles... Dat zou pas geweldig zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing place! The first picture is breath-taking-be-a-utiful!


    XxX A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE her two tone dress! I need to make...


    <3
    Meghan, The Flight of Fancy

    ReplyDelete