Leggings, Sneaker Wedges and Shaggy Fur

sweater: Zara - leggings, scarf: H&M - coat, sneakers: Ebay - sunglasses: ASOS


 One of my more subtle outfits, if I may say so myself. Some super elegant shoes, normal pants, a non-paint splattered sweater and a classic coat. Yep, a vision of sophisticated style. Which probably explains why my boyfriend liked my outfit so much.


YEP.



PS: I totally think my lower face could be Anne Hathaway's when I smile. Seriously, check it out. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

PPS: yes I am way too obsessed with anything Les Mis associated.

4 comments

  1. Don't stress it babe, you're fab! En ik wil oook nieuwe wedge sneakers en uw jas, afgeven!!!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik was niet aan het flippen, just joking around :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok fine. You've convinced me. I need sneaker wedges in my life

    ReplyDelete