Pink Sneakers


floral blouse, jeans, sneakers: H&M - necklace: c/o Diamanti Per Tutti - sunglasses: c/o Oakley - watch: c/o Swatch


I wanted to introduce you to my cheap ass funky sneakers which I picked up at H&M a few weeks ago. I'm still looking for THE sneakers (and really disappointed at the small selection available at stores), so I picked these up for 24€ to tide me over in the meantime. This ain't the most exciting outfit I've ever posted on here, and it has the slightest soccer-mom vibe, but the SUNSHINE and the PINK save everything if you ask me.

AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG?


7 comments

  1. Love the sunny vibe in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your sneakers! And the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!!
    Love the sneakers.


    Kisses Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Great pictures and a beautiful outfit. I love your shoes. Suits you so good.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too cute. You are definitely right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope :( just a random day of OK ish weather a while ago, but it was still quite chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pink sneakers are so cute! I love how they look with your floral blouse. Great sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete