Nike Air Vortex: Debut with Mint


dress: Zara - sneakers: Nike Air Vortex - bikini: Forever21 - earrings: H&M - watch: c/o Swatch

Ah, finally I can introduce these pretty babies, the sneakers that ended up being "the ones", my own birthday gift to myself: these navy and sky blue Nike Air Vortexes. I ordered them at weare-shop.nl (free shipping!) and they arrived at my doorstep 3 days later. I love them aaaaall the way. Blue is basically a neutral in my wardrobe, and the combination of navy and light blue makes these perfect with both darker winter outfits and lighter summer garments. I know I go on and on about versatility of pieces, but I don't see the point in buying myself sneakers that cost me 85€ if I won't be able to wear them all the time. I can't recommend these enough!

I wanted to introduce my Air Vortex sneakers with an outfit that didn't upstage them, so I picked this cute, open back dress I got in the sales last year at Zara. The minty shade and pleating reminds me of tennis apparel, especially paired with the bright pink bikini and Nikes. Sport-chic is still going strong I guess! I felt very fresh and chic in this outfit, which was quite the feat since it was hot hot hot on this particular day (SUMMER, finally!).

A totally different matter: I've been changing my lay out over the past few days. Most notably a different banner, centred dates and post titles, a new lay out in my sidebar, new fonts and a signature to conclude every post. I'm still changing things here and there and going for a "test drive" so to speak, so any kind of feedback would be much appreciated! :)


10 comments

  1. hahaha ik had die associatie nog niet gemaakt! :D welke vind je precies comic sans-ig? Ik zou de leestekst er niet in zetten, maar in de details vind ik dat stifterige strip achtige persoonlijk wel OK, maar als iedereen er comic sans in ziet moet ik dat wel eens re-assessen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh zalig kleedje! Echt super mooi en staat je prachtig! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT when you rock your sneakers. And the tennis vibe is totally awesome, especially with the jewelry and watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toch goed gekozen met die sneakers! En de lay-out vind ik al beter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAAR NOG ALTIJD NIET MOOI OFWA :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo mooie! Simple and stylish!

    http://theblogfromtijana.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk jurkje en goeie sneakers! Het lettertype is ni echt mijn ding

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look fantastic with that dress!

    xo

    Anastasia

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete