Crop Top and Skater Skirt


skirt: Pimkie - top: vintage via Think Twice - sandals: H&M - tote: c/o Converse - sunglasses: ASOS - ring and necklace: Diamanti Per Tutti

Aaah summer summer. I've been really liking the combination of skater skirts and crop tops, ever since seeing these lovely pictures on Elien's blog. Simple crop tops with girly skater skirts just feel so... easy, and girly, and Barbie-pretty. Sort of preppy too. Like you're wholesome, but with a flirty edge. Definitely something I can dig. 

I went for a look in simple black and white, with a hint of blue from my awesome soles. I mean, turquoise sandal soles, is that cool or what? And they are super comfortable as well. H&M isn't the place to go for mega high quality luxury, but I sure do love their sandals. I have a few pairs that I wear over and over and over again, and they all cost me 10€ tops. The strappy ones I wore in my previous outfit post have been in my possession for like, 5 years at least, and I STILL wear them. I'm pretty sure these will go down the same route.

Are you a sandal-fan? Where do you buy your perfect summer footwear?

12 comments

  1. These sandals are so great with their blue soles. I love a good pair of cheap sandals for walking to class. These are so cute. I really love the skater skirt and crop top combination going on here too. You can't go wrong with that combo! I've been loving it this summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the biggest fan of tie-front crop-tops (and I've been wearing one for the past two days straight, they are basically the epitome of summer style). And hurray for cheap shoes... sometimes they turn out to be a better solution than expensive shoes, and even last as long.


    Thanks for checking up on me through these months of my radio silence! I hope I'm back. I continue to be amazed that you just keep on posting like clockwork... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cropped top is definitely a popular item these days and you definitely chose a nice one =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking cute! Ik heb één paar sandalen van de h&m, van vorig jaar of misschien zelfs 2 jaar terug, en ik draag ze élke dag in de zomer. Al een paar keer moeten laten maken, maar ze blijven volhouden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Annebeth!

    Love it!
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk! Mijn sandalen komen echt van overal, het belangrijkste criterium is comfort en dat vind ik gek genoeg vaak bij goedkope sandalen, score :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crop tops!
    Mijn sandalen komen vooral van bij H&M, vooral omdat ik er niet te veel geld aan wil geven (ik ken mezelf, ze gaan zo snel stuk en ik wil er niet voorzichtig mee zijn). Gek genoeg heb ik nu een paar sandalen aan dat al 3 jaar mee gaat, van H&M. Yihaa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my up and down times as well, I can't vouch for my blog-behaviour when I start on my PhD! :D and don't worry about it, I like keeping in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty! ik heb maar 1 croptop but I luuuuv to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk bloesje en ideaal met zo'n skater skirt inderdaad :D Ik heb enkel een roze en ik heb enkel fel-kleurige crop tops tot nu toe :p (moet duidelijk meer investeren). Sandalen koop ik vaak in de H&M, gaan vaak maar 1 seizoen mee maar zijn dan ook goedkoop :D

    ReplyDelete