Fluffy Pink Sweater, Angel Shorts


sweater: H&M - necklace, shorts: c/o Selected - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti - rose gold pumps: c/o Wonders

This outfit came about a bit forced with me not being able to decide on the components, so I'm not 100% happy with the entire look even though I love the separate pieces. Sweater is from H&M's Lana Del Rey collection, the shorts go with this awesome cherub print sweater I showed you guys earlier and the rose gold heels are the most comfortable pair of high heeled shoes I've ever owned. I just wish I could have worn this sans nylons! NYLONS RUIN EVERYTHING. Even though I do support the unpopular opinion that open toed shoes can totally look cute with tights or nylons. Especially with a clunky shoe like a clog or a platform! I think the outfit would have worked better if I'd worn something dark on top as well, like a dark blazer over the sweater, pulling everything together.

Do you ever wear open shoes with tights or nylons? Or would you have styled this outfit differently?

11 comments

  1. I share that unpopular opinion too. :) I really like the look with the nylons and open shoes, especially with the painted nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het er heul ok uitzien! De textuur van je ketting past bij de print op je short en zo is het een mooie afwisseling van grijs-roos-grijs-roos. De panty's doen het roos van de schoenen meer opvallen, which i think is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your dark tights look with the lighter colors in the rest of your outfit. Your sweater looks so cozy and warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Esp. the shoes! Oh and the sweater. Basically I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. moi je te trouve bien, le pull a eu beaucoup de succés à juste titre

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fluffy pink sweater! And something about your hair and makeup here just adds to the overall sweetness of the look :)


    I actually wore black tights with open toe shoes for my work Christmas party and I was worried about how it would look but it turned out completely fine! I think it helps that the tights were opaque and the shoes were black. So yeah, I think it's totally fine to do that sometimes. And shorts with tights is always a cute look! Did you wear this look to work? I've been wondering if it's "appropriate" to wear shorts and tights to work, though the place I work is very casual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leah! I would totally wear the shorts and tights to work, but probably with some more casual footwear like boots. Although I think it would be fine with heels as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooo I love those shoes and shorts!

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awel he, ik ben grote fan van deze outfit, moet niets aan veranderen :)
    Ik doe ook nylons aan in sandalen, anders wordt mijn schoenkast gehalveerd tijdens herfst & winter..
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the outfits, but it would have worked better without tights or maybe with your glitter beige boots instead of peep toes?
    I have one pair of peep toe, shoe/boots that I dare wear with tights, but the hole is minimal and the shoes are black.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually tried it with the boots but the big block of beige really made my legs look a lot stumpier and it didn't make sense with the rest. This was the best option! :D except no nylons of course

    ReplyDelete