DressesOnly

Dolls, I'm taking a small break from #wijvenweek to share some PRETTY PICTURES with you! Your eyes get tired from all the reading you've been doing on my blog lately, no? After all, you're a girl! You need to look at pretty things from time to time to let your cute little brain take a rest!! So here are some vintage-y shots of my new dress, courtesy of DressesOnly.be. One of their interns contacted me for help on her dissertation and after I gave her a helping hand (ALWAYS help people, people!), she offered to send me a dress from their webstore so I could review the service. I even got to pick whichever dress I loved! Of course, I went for a print (pineapple!) in a cute sixties shape (Mad Men!). My dress arrived the next day, fastest delivery I have ever experienced basically, and it is adorbs.




Pink wrapping paper always makes me feel so... appreciated!



Don't you just love those random photo effects that make it look as if I am a crappy/artsy analog photographer while I am actually just the owner of a DSLR and the internet? AH postmodernism!

You can follow Dressesonly.be on twitter and facebook or sign up for their newsletter, the oldschool way. Also very postmodern.

20 comments

  1. Haha, die effecten zijn idd heel erg artsy! De jurk heb je leuk gekozen, avontuurlijk zou ik het omschrijven ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha avontuurlijk zou ik eerder gebruiken voor de vleesjurk van lady gaga bijvoorbeeld :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hoe leuk! Wat heb jij geluk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die is echt supercooool! I'm so jealous, again :p de foto's zijn ook super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Ananasprint is echt héél leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress you're wearing is so beautiful! I love the print.

    Catherine, XO.
    ladyliquorvtg.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza, what an amazing dress!! Love the print and the cut of it. I need to start helping people more I think :p (not that I don't already of course..) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat jurkje is AF! Zo leuk ^^ En jaja, zo zie je maar weer dat "what goes around, comes around" ook positief kan zijn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's there to say.. It's just magic.
    Whatever piece you put on, you always look great.
    Amazing pictures!

    x Yunes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty dress! You look gorgeous in it! Damn, I want that dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die jurk is zoooo fantastisch! Je ziet er superleuk uit, alvast klaar om de zomer in te zetten!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaand it's so pretttty. And so is the other one you like. I'll help her with her dissertation any day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty dress. I love the pineapple print. very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is awesome! I love the quirky print and it looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete