50mm, Floral Leggings


sweater: vintage - leggings: H&M - boots: Texto - watch: ASOS - ring: Alex Monroe


NOTICE SOMETHING DIFFERENT? Yesssss this is my first outfitpost photographed with my bday gift, a 50mm lens! I absolutely love its shallow depth of field, the way it allows pretty, light photography even in dimly lit conditions. Best birthday gift EVER!

I bought this sweater at Think Twice for 3 euro during my afternoon of birthday shopping with the boy. I love lilac, even if this muddy shade doesn't flatter me a 100%, but it was the fabric that pulled me in: it's that sort of silky, sheeny knit that used to be BIG in the late 90s. Or am I the only one who remembers it to be that way? I remember crushed velvet, ombre, camouflage-print and this knit. Had to have it.

Exam tomorrow, cross your fingers and your toes! I'm just going to go over some points again and then I'm calling it quits. Sometimes you just have to stop studying, ya know? (Yeah I just have no discipline)

20 comments

  1. Prachtige legging en laarzen en trui! Wat een heerlijke kleur heeft de trui inderdaad en hij lijkt wel te glimmen! Prachtige foto's ook, ik zou de lens zo voor mezelf kopen! Ik ben blij dat je er zo blij mee bent. Heel veel succes morgen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg leuke legging en I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love your leggings. And I think that lilac color is so pretty on you!
    The lens is awesome, too! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ze hadden mij die lens al eens aangeraden, en het effect is echt geweldig! Nu nog wachten tot mijn portemonnee meewerkt ;) Veel succes morgen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. prettypretty kijk al uit naar de rest van de foto's met deze lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw prachtige foto's! Leuke legging, en succes met uw examen! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG 50mm convert! Love it. Here is your unsolicited advice from a clutz: don't walk around with your face behind the camera trying to take pictures because you will walk into stuff. Trust me.
    Aghh your pictures look SO good. (and your outfit, but the photography really has my attention right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha such a good tip, I can totally see myself doing that :D thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hij kost maar 100 euro dus hij is het ECHT waard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adoring the pics and the outfit! This is beyond perfection <3
    And that color does suit you! Lilac forever!!
    Oh, yeah, I love exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT pictures! I can totally see a difference (I think, sometimes I think it's wishful thinking but still :-P) That lens is clearly going to treat you well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nu moet ge zeker afkomen voor foto's met mijn nieuwe lens! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colour of that jumper

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  14. You took lavender and floral and made it rock and roll. Congratulations, miss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty. That outfit is so perfect & adorable.
    I loved those shoes & floral pant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the floral pants in combination with the tough boots!

    XxX A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pictures look great! I'd love to own a 50mm lens. Maybe I'll buy one sometime soon! I'm really liking the color of your sweater and those fun floral leggings too.

    ReplyDelete