Vintage Sweater, Boyfriend Jeans


sweater: vintage - boyfriend jeans: c/o guildjeans - boots: Pimkie - ear studs: ASOS - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti

Yo! Look! It's me! Wearing an outfit! QUELLE SURPRISE :-D I've been living in comfortable stuff lately, favouring anything stretchy, oversized and soft over tight fitting or structured. That being said, I've never been a big fan of fitted or structured pieces. In a way, I'm just like the elderly. We simply like comfortable garments, yo! You should be happy I'm wearing heeled boots to give some elegance to this ensemble because I'd ALMOST slipped on some converse and called it a day. And you know what? They weren't. Even. Colour. Coordinated. To. My. Outfit.

GASP.

Another thing I've been wearing a lot is a fit that's somewhere between boyfriend jeans and straight jeans. You know, mom jeans territory. Such a hot look right now. No, I'm kidding, I don't even think it looks THAT nice, it's just hella comfortable. And when you pair something ugly yet comfortable with a bold, oversized striped sweater and some heeled boots, it totally looks like you're just one of those awesome Scandinavian girls who are so ahead of the curve that what they're wearing is actually mega stylish even though it looks ugly, right? RIGHT?

Such are my beliefs.


9 comments

  1. Right! and you did it right just like those scandinavian girls! I was thinking the exact same thing, yay to a comfy outfit with a twist. Love love love that umbrella pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we snapped it haphazardly with me goofing around when there was no car in the road and it ended up being the best pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die laatste foto is m'n favoriet, mooi licht en blurry enzo. Ik vind de outfit leuk, niet bomma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well the jeans don't look like Mom jeans when you have the nice chunky sweater on it. And you definitely look like you're ahead of the curve style wise! I'm a huge comfy outfit fan too.

    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOKING GOOD!

    Ik snap trouwens niet waarom jij je nog niet in deze facebookgroep gemengd hebt, deze roept jouw naam! https://www.facebook.com/groups/nietinmijnpretpark/?hc_location=stream

    ReplyDelete
  6. daar heb ik meteen verandering in gebracht! thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete