Black Skinnies and Floaty COS Top.


top: COS - skinnies/jeggings: H&M (similar at Garage) - mirrored sunglasses: Ebay - pumps: c/o Wonders - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti - watch: c/o Swatch


Just LOOKING at this outfit makes me break out a sweat. Just to set the scene: I'm writing this post wearing nothing but my underwear, with an electrical fan pointed right at my face. And if you think 'underwear' includes a bra in this instance, you are obviously in denial about the sweat-mongering powers of the brassiere. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I'm loving every second of this heatwave (going swimming tomorrow!), but pants are just NOT an option right now, not even pants as fab as these babies. I've had them for about half a year now, bought them when I realized I didn't own ANY black or grey skinnies/pants, and they are definitely the perfect staple. BUT WAY TOO HOT RIGHT NAO.

I've been wearing the top a lot though, the front is in silky cupro fabric (feels just like silk but more affordable) and the back is simple stretchy jersey. Very chic but still comfortable, sooo airy and light. I picked it up at COS for 50% off and I've been wearing it all the time, best sales buy of the summer! Yeah, I'm all about COS these days. Tops are not my favorite thing to buy, but this baby is a success for sure! Great for both casual and professional dressing (which I've been really into).

PS: mirrored sunglasses, definitely my number one favourite thing this summer. They just make you look SO COOL. Like the Terminator. This Chicnova pair is the most recent addition to my collection, works quite well for both men and women if you ask me! I actually think my boyfriend is rocking them harder than I am. Get them here, and while you're there check out the rest of their offer because they have some truly awesome sunglasses for cheapies, and they ship for free!




Ugh too warm to type anymore, Ima grab a popsicle and think cool thoughts! 

POOLS, SNOW, SLUSHIES, MILKSHAKE. How do you stay cool these days?

13 comments

  1. Iz pretty outfit. 'k zou hem zo dragen. Also: WHAT WERE U THINKING WEARING PANTS. (ur own words haha) En I don't stay cool these days. Frequente overververhittingsverschijnselen.
    Hi five for only wearing underwear btw, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. da was anderhalve week geleden ofzo! toen viel da nog mee met da weer! nu zit ik te smelten in mijn onderbroek. Wel lekker vrij.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The seventh picture is just PERFECT <3 also, to stay (kinda) cool: a huge fan in the room when I'm home, lots of complaining when I'm outside and I listen to this song way too much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDEm5qPYTq4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi topje, en all black is sowieso altijd goed!
    Ik baal dat ik op kot zit en ik elke keer kleren moet aandoen als ik naar de keuken of de wc wil haha. SMELTEN. En dan te denken dat er bij mijn ouders een fris zwembadje staat te wachten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An all black outfit is always a good idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it reminded me of your style actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one who blogs in my underwear sans bra. Seriously. Bra sweat is the WORST. Most days I strip as soon as I get home, and switch on the fan asap!
    But, you know, can't post THAT on the blog. Hehe.
    You look super chic. And those SHOES! Want. I think I said that already
    Also, you and your boyfriend are an impossibly gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Altijd raar om u int zwart te zien, maar wel een mooie outfit! Die bril is zalig en Filip staat er idd beter mee. Is precies best wel groot.

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik richt de ventilator ook altijd op mezelf, anders simpelweg niet uit te houden ('s nachts). Cool sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. vroeger droeg ik keiveel zwart, en toen een tijdje niemeer en nu ben ik er weer helemaal into. En ik heb gewoon een superklein hoofd :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lookin' good! Ziet er een superleuk stofje uit van je top!
    Same here, ventilator op mijn gezicht en medicamenten tegen mn hardnekkige verkoudheid naast mn laptop :p
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik heb de afgelopen dagen in shortjes en oversized tees geleefd, vandaag EINDELIJK wat koele wind binnen! Je outfit ziet er echt super uit, nu het wat frisser is, weer perfect om aan te doen buiten :)

    ReplyDelete