Maxi Dress Sunset


dress, sandals: H&M - friendship bracelets: Etsy, DIY (tutorial here) - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti

I wish I could take my outfit pictures in the sunset every time, the golden light just seems to make even the most boring outfits pretty. And I definitely need that, now that the summer heat and my current appreciation of simplicity push me towards increasingly less complicated style. But I can tell ya, not having to try so hard is super refreshing.

I've had this dress for years and years now, and I still like pulling it out when the temperatures rise. The thin cotton is the only thing I can tolerate on my skin during a heatwave. Sometimes I do think I'd fare well as a naturist. But that would render this style blog pretty fucking boring. There's only so many ways one can wear their pubic hair, you know.

Do you wear maxi dresses? And more importantly: would you like to be naked 24/7 during summer heatwaves?

12 comments

  1. LOL at "There's only so much ways one can wear their pubic hair" :D Leuke jurk ik ben ook bekeerd tot maxi jurken, zoooo leuk om te dragen in de zomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks voor de reminder dat ik die much nog moest veranderen naar many :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha zalige post! Ik liep de afgelopen week op mijn kot zoveel mogelijk naakt rond... tot er opeens een kerel op het dak van de buren zat. Sindsdien probeer ik er toch iets zedelijker bij te lopen haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha had ik nog niet eens op gelet :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annebeth I can see why you always pull out this maxi... it's beautiful - such a lovely colour and print!! Plus these are lovely pictures in the low sun :) I have more maxi skirts than dresses, and yes I've been wanting to go naturist in the heat the UK has been having!!!!

    Your gorgeous face and stunning eyes have always had me fascinated - I was wondering, I'd love for you to take part in a Facebook campaign called The Accentuate the Positive Project where I'm asking women of all ages, shapes and sizes to show off their best features: https://www.facebook.com/AccentuateThePositiveProject - you simply upload a photo of your best feature to the wall and say why you love it so much. I believe we should all be proud to say what we love about ourselves and I hope this is a great way for women to do it! Hope to see you there - and if you like the idea I hope you'll spread the word! :)

    Catherine x
    Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha ik heb da al gehad met mijn buren, monokini in de tuin en ineens stond de buurman op z'n dak :D AWKWARD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, ge zijt te grappig!
    Mooie jurk ook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such an amazing look, hun ^__^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I do wear maxi dresses. I LOVE IT! Deze vind ik goed staan bij u! Beetje hippiefeeling. Oh en naaktlopen is ook fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eerste keer dat ik op je blog ben. Super leuk! Mooie ogen heb je.

    Zou je het leuk vinden om een column te schrijven voor Blog and The City? Lees er maar een aantal om er een idee van te krijgen en laat me weten als je geinteresseerd bent. Je kan mailen naar info@blogandthecity.net

    Personal blog: Tao of Sophia
    Founder of Blog and The City

    ReplyDelete
  11. Staat je SUPER, Annebeth! Je straalt, zo'n 'glow' dat je hebt :-)
    laurapaulinek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete