Yeay, Coats!

I mean, YEAY COATS right? You know how bitches be like, all crazy and unpredictable and shit. I, as a woman, am a very complicated person (I'm being sarcastic here): as much as I love hopping outside in a dress and sandals without a care in the world, I do also love a good, snuggly coat. Don't we all? Margot Tenenbaum does. She made her tan, glam fuzzy coat her trademark!  All you need is a sharp, side parted bob with a hair clip and a big furry coat and BAM, Wes Anderson fans will recognize you as a Tenenbaum fan.




Girl knows a good coat when she sees one. And I'd like to think I do too! Now, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable wearing real fur (not ruling it out though), but I have a well documented love for the faux variety. What can I say, I love looking like a really chic stuffed animal. So, when I happenstanced on some fine specimens very similar to some of my own coats while internet-windowshopping over at Lookbookstore.co, I knew I had to share with you guys. 

Quick reminder, three of my favourite furry coats.



1//2//3

Leopard, shearling with contrasting sleeves, and shaggy faux fur, yesssss. And here you can get your own version! No exact copies, but who needs a copy when they can adopt their own new trademark, right?




1//2//3

If you don't dig the furry fur, no worries. I'll blog about some other options one of these days. I'll give you the stink-eye, though. Who on earth dislikes fluff? A SOCIOPATH, that's who.
So, which one is your favourite?


7 comments

  1. I LUV FUR
    u witte jas is zo mooi. oh en die zwarte van de lookbook is zo perfect & model off duty style! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove fur coats!! And love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love this post! I have just purchased my first furry coat, I look like a giant raccoon! I loves it I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of the leopard print one... sadly I overheat easiy and it never really gets cold enough for the big fur coats here

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww that sucks! but faux fur can be quite light, just be sure to get it oversized and of a thinner fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss I knew this Tenenbaum post was coming! Haha I've been searching for a good vintage fuzzy coat on eBay; won't stop till I hit the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you rock the faux fur coats! You make me wish it was colder here so I could try out the faux fur coats too!

    ReplyDelete