Collaboration: my Fashion Box with Maison Lab

Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur, knit beanieOutfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
Essie Penny Talk, Diamanti Per Tutti ring
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
Essie Penny Talki, Diamanti Per Tutti ring
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with knit beanie
Outfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with Essie Penny TalkOutfit: cream coloured shaggy faux fur with biker boots
 faux fur jacket, skinny jeans: H&M - sweater: Pimkie - beanie, scarf: Liu Jo via Maison Lab - boots: Bronx via Maison Lab - cross body bag: Mango - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

Hey babes! I want to share a little more Christmas spirit with you, in two ways.

First, by posting this pretty Winter Wonderland outfit. I don't wear this fluffy jacket nearly enough, but that just makes me enjoy seeing these pictures even more! I love the different tones of off white contrasting with the black (including my newly dyed darker hair), and the little glints of silver and rose gold as accents. I hate to toot my own horn, but I love this outfit!

And second, by giving you a little present: a link to bookmark asap, for all your future (gift)shopping needs! I'm talking about Maison Lab, an awesome webshop offering previous collections of brands like Liu Jo, Bronx, Gant, Steve Madden, Versace, Talking French, Eastpak and many more, permanently at 50% off. Think of it as a magical place where it's always Black Friday. Sounds like heaven, right?

Maison Lab organizes their webshop in subcollections fitting six different style profiles: streetwalker, profashional, hipster, eternal, relaxer and wildspirit. If you scroll down on the homepage, you can click the profile that you think suits you best, but you can also simply browse the entire collection of course. 

In addition, Maison Lab regularly puts together Fashion Boxes containing items that complement each other at an additional discount, and I put together my very own handpicked Fashion Box featuring the items you see in this post! The Liu Jo hat and scarf, and these bad ass Bronx biker boots (holy alliteration, Batman). All of these items perfectly represent my style, so I figured you'd appreciate them too. If you were to buy each of these separately, they'd set you back €107,95 rather than €79,95, so consider that my (and Maison Lab's) present to you!


The boots are perfect, btw. Super comfortable, a bit rugged but stil elegant thanks to fitting closely to the ankle and calf. I have skinny-ass legs, and baggy boots just make me look like an extra in Robin Hood and his Merry Men. Biker boots that follow the curve of your leg also have more of an elongating effect than loose boots, making these look great with dresses and skirts. A steal at €54,95!

Have you bookmarked Maison Lab yet? Well, what are you waiting for!

No comments